Easter Worship Services at Disney World Contemporary Resort
In the Fantasia Ballroom:
- Catholic Mass: 8:00 and 10:15 a.m.
- Non-denominational Protestant worship: 9:00 a.m.
You will need to plan ahead. Parking will not be available. Give yourself plenty of time.
- From Magic Kingdom, either walk or ride the monorail. It is about a 1/2 mile walk from the entrance to Magic Kingdom to the Contemporary Resort Conference building. You can also board the Resort Monorail loop. The Contemporary Resort will be the first stop. It is the one which the monorails runs through the middle. Follow signs and/or ask directions.
- From Epcot, ride the Monorail to the Transport and Ticket Center. Then switch to the Resort Loop Monorail. You will zip past the Polynesian, Grand Floridian, and Magic Kingdom before arriving at the Contemporary.
- From the Monorail linked resorts (Polynesian and Grand Floridian) you can simply ride the monorail.
- From any other resort, Animal Kingdom, or Hollywood Studios, your easiest link will be catching the bus to Magic Kingdom; then, either walking or taking the Resort Loop Monorail.
- You will not be allowed to park at the Contemporary Resort on Easter if you are not staying there.
House of Blues! at Disney Springs
Kirk Franklin’s Gospel Brunch
Every Sunday, House of Blues! at Disney Springs hosts gospel singer Kirk Franklin’s Gospel Brunch at 10:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. This is a ticketed event that requires reservations. While obviously not a traditional Easter service, this is a popular and entertaining option to celebrate Easter through lively Gospel music.
Local churches welcome guests to their Good Friday and Easter services. Since WDW is so huge, you will have to have a car. There are several denominations located nearby. The cast members at your resort’s concierge desk should be able to assist you and provide a list.
Happy Easter from Family Travel Escapades!