Welcome to Family Travel Escapades!
We are a trio who have caught the travel bug; a mom, dad, and teen son, each of whom contribute our own point of view. As often as dad can take time off from work, we are exploring the United States and abroad. We want to see it all! As Disney fanatics, we frequent the Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and Disney Cruise Line, too.
Elaine (mom): I am a homeschool mom and wife who is always planning our next trip. Wildlife, lush gardens, beautiful beaches, and of course, anything Disney has to offer fill my travel dreams. I have contributed to the website about Disney parks the Blogorail. I have also guest-blogged for Exploretraveler, TravelDudes, Littlethingstravelblog, momalwaysfindsout, and Talktourist.
Brook (dad): I am a husband and father who loves to get away any chance I get. I too am a Disneyphile. In our travels, I am drawn to beautiful settings, natural and man-made, and history. I am administrator of the Cruise Travel hive on beBee.
Roly (nom de plum for teen son) : I bring a teen
perspective to our travels. I am a fan of Disney and Monty Python. In our travels, I most want to explore historical sites and Disney parks worldwide.
What You Will Find
- Honest reviews – Whether good or bad, we will let you know; no sugar-coating. We review hotels, tours, restaurants, cruises, and more.
- Beautiful photos – We love to take photos of our travels and share them on our blog.
- Family friendly perspective – Our destinations and interests are family friendly and we write with that in mind.
- Tips and insights – Any knowledge that we have gained from our travels through good choices, bad choices, or dumb luck will be shared.
- Regular updates – We post every two weeks about our travels to Disney and Beyond.
2018 is halfway over. So far, we have visited the following destinations.
For the second half of 2018, we plan to visit these places.
- British Columbia
- New York
- Walt Disney World!
Keep checking back or sign up for our email alerts as we share of family travels.
Where Else You Can Find Us
We share and promote our blog on Facebook, StumbleUpon, FlipBoard, Twitter, and Google+. Our photos and photos of places we wish to see can be found on Pinterest. We have republished posts and have written unique articles for the websites beBee and Tripoto, too. Check them out!